Thursday, September 3

Party time...

I actually wrote this a day ago but couldn’t upload it cause the server in NZ went down so here it is now…

I had my little party today…yay! I didn’t actually get to ski at Remarkables down that particular blue run that I was talking about previously because it hasn’t been open since we have been here BUT I skied an even steeper and longer run at Coronet Peak today and the funny thing was that I didn’t even realise it until I got to the bottom and looked up!

Sometimes fear can get the better of us if we let it and that is exactly what happened to me only two days ago when I totally froze in the middle of a run because I thought I couldn’t do it… which was absolutely ridiculous… and Craig took great pleasure in telling me that…lol. I did manage to relax with the help of a bit fat Kiwi (someone dressed up in a Kiwi suit) who skied down to me and made me laugh and then I made it safely to the bottom of the run.
It is amazing what a little bit of laughter can do…


Fear can come into our minds at anytime, anywhere and for whatever reason but we have the power through Jesus to tell it to leave. Fear is something that I often struggle with and I have noticed that the older I have become the more fearful I seem to get in certain areas. However, I do know that God has been showing me how easy it is to get over fear and get on with whatever it is that I am doing. And if I have fear…how can I have faith?

No comments: