Tuesday, March 6

The Cake...and I ate it...


Well, here it is... Not exactly as I had imagined it but it is a decorated chocolate mud cake
and it was definately edible!! It only took two hours to make the actual cakes,
a few hours to cool them completely and another two hours of decorating...
What a way to spend the day!!

There is definately an art to doing all this fancy stuff but I managed to fumble my way along with the help of my wonderful husband who stepped in when I was almost feeling like giving up and of course the Internet, a whole world of information...
I was very grateful for that assistance to say the least!


The entire event turned out to be a success and we all had a lovely afternoon
celebrating my son's dedication.

The next event on my agenda to tackle will be his first birthday...
So can't believe that a year has gone by so quickly...
Next thing I know and he will be off to school!

No comments: